Sep 4, 2012

Hitting the Gym

After getting my weight down. I'm now hitting the gym to gain muscle and toning. It has been awhile that i have been doing my own exercises outdoor and this will take me awhile to get use to indoor workout - the gym.


I'm all excited after the first session in the gym. I find how important it is to do strength training it helps circulate the blood in parts of my sleeping body muscle. Compare to my own outdoor workout regime, which cover some parts of body exercises only. I now able to do workout on every parts of my body through weight training.

It is also important to have a good trainer to guide you along your workout to prevent injuries and also help you achieve your goal. My target is to get a nice build and a tone body. The next important thing is to eat right and healthy - good and proper planning of your daily meal is vital too.

No comments:

Post a Comment